Christmas Morning 2015

I wasn't going to post any more pictures from Christmas, but when I uploaded them to the computer and started looking at them I changed my mind. This Christmas was a great one. It was exhausting, but great. The kids were so excited for Santa to come. Henry is old enough to understand and both kids were singing Christmas songs the whole season. They would go around the apartment saying "ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!". Since our place is bigger Santa was able to bring some larger toys that we did not have the space for in NYC, but the kids would love. Santa did good this year. As a parent, it is so satisfying when all the hard work you put into Christmas pays off. Everyone was happy and thrilled with all their presents. The whole morning was spent playing with toys. Insert a hundred smiley face emojis right there. 



Not only did "Santa" find a Terry's chocolate orange, "Santa" found a Terry's DARK chocolate orange. Who knew that "he" could find it in Singapore. Singapore continues to surprise me. "Santa" also found a box of Butler's chocolates in Singapore! Butler's is a chocolate shop that is in Ireland that we became obsessed with and at Christmas time too. 


"Santa" brought me a R2D2 Lego key chain. I think my life is complete. I love R2D2!


"Santa" brought Henry a Lego table that has a hard top cover so it can be used as an activity table as well. It has gotten a ton of use so far. 

"Santa" brought Cosette Ariel Legos. "He" knows that we are all hooked on Legos. 




Blobbies!!!!! Okay they are actually called Hoppers. You sit on them and hold onto the handle and bounce around. Me, my siblings, and cousins all had them as a kid and they are the bomb.com. The kids are obsessed with jumping and bouncing every where right now these have been great. Maybe a little premature, but give them time and they will get well used. Cosette enjoys her and I have been taking my turn bouncing up and down the hallway. 


Ralphael's first Christmas!!!
Henry picked out this Lego spaceship for Daddy. These two boys have been building, playing, breaking, building it over and over again. 
We had the children pick out gifts for each other to learn about giving. Cosette picked out a rhinoceros and lion to give to Henry. He was so happy!

Henry picked out some accessories to go with the doll house they got for Cosette. 

A sewing box for me. I am finally getting to work on sewing projects because there is a store like Joanne's called Spotlight. It is awesome. I love it and have spent a lot of money there. It was hard in NY to find what I was looking for when sewing because like any shopping experience you have to go to multiple/a billion places to get everything you need. And it is pretty pricey. But New York I still love you! Spotlight has provided me with at one stop shop to get all my sewing supplies. I am happy to finally be able to work on getting better at my sewing skills. It's a goal that I have had for a while now. 
Christmas morning breakfast! Cinnamon rolls, connect four and grapefruit (my fav).

Lyndon and I loved this joyous morning, but we do look forward to the years when we can sleep in on Christmas. I think every parent with small kids can sympathize. Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day