Tiny Dancers


Cosette has been taking ballet once a week since the new year began. It is her favorite day of the week. On the day she has class, she told her class at school that she had ballet that night. It is the cutest to see how excited she is to go. After her first official class as we were walking home and she asked to show me her special dance. She was all decked out in her outfit beaming and glowing with joy as she danced around the plaza of the community center. It was one of those heart melting moments as a parent. Seeing your child so happy (she was glowing like the sun), it was beautiful to witness and almost brought me to tears (I cry so much more that I have kids). I took this video, like a creeper, of her at class. I love that they were dancing to some sort of k-pop or j-pop. Parents are not allowed into the class unless your child is doing a trial class, so I am stuck at creeper status with all the other parents who were also taking pictures and videos. Cosette is easy to spot, just look for the only blonde haired kid. She asked on me on the way home why everyone has black hair. Then we had a discussion on genes. Enjoy the cutest dancers in all of Singapore!

Other post about ballet in NYC here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World