Raphael's Glamour Shots

I try to get photos taken of my kids taken frequently. At this age they are growing and changing so much they change sometimes from month to month. I was looking at Henry today and he looks older. I am sure nobody else can see it, but spending all my time with him and being his mother I noticed. My Mom got me this amazing photo deal when Cosette was a baby where I could take her to get her photo taken once a month and I could get and 8x10 for free and 50% all the prints, photo CD, etc. It was an amazing deal. I definitely used it and have pictures from almost every month of her life from eight to 18 months. It is incredible how much she changed within that year. I loved having all those photos of her because those photos bring back vivid memories of that time of her life. I loved having the opportunity to get her picture taken often and I have tried with the boys to get their photos taken as well. Hence, getting photos of Raphael at six months. I try and hit birth, three, six, nine months, 1 year, and once a year after that. This awesome young woman in our Ward is taking a photography class and was willing to take some photos of Raphael. They turned out really cute and it was special because I grabbed some "props" for the pictures that had significant meaning for him, like the stuffed animal we bought when we found out we were pregnant, and a blanket a friend gave me for him. Which bring back special memories when I look at the pictures with those props in them.




















Really wishing I had put on make up and worn different clothes. I was not planning on being in these pictures. We had been at Gardens by the Bay that morning and it was hot, hot, hot! I am never dry here. I had forgotten Cosette's school uniform and it was just kind of hectic. Looking through these pictures reminds me of what was going on that day. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day