Spring Break 2k16

Spring break was last week and it was a blast. We went out and did stuff everyday and enjoyed not having to be back home for school. Having school in the afternoon is not my favorite thing, but that's when it is. I like going out and doing things in the morning, but now we have to be back home for school by 1pm. It's a pain, but what do you do. They are loving school and I am loving the time with one kid who naps during said school time.

Anyway, spring break. The highlights were going to the Jurong Bird Park and the ArtScience Museum. The bird park was amazing. We went to one of the bird shows and the kids were in heaven, especially when a flock of flamingos came on stage as part of the finale. The ArtScience Museum was absolutely incredible and we are going back for sure. We went to a couple of Easter egg hunts, had lunch with friends, went swimming more times than I can count, and had a lovely time just the four of us.

I was happy that I enjoyed the week so much, because I was a little nervous that I would be wishing for the week to be over. Lyndon's been working round the clock, spring break included. The kids did not see him till Saturday. Henry had been abominable the week before and I was about to ship him off some where. With those two things combined I was a little hesitant about the break. But it was great. I had so much fun with the kids and I did not want it to end. And now I am a little sad that school is back in session.

Here's a little video of our week. Not super exciting, but captures the highlights of our spring break 2k16.


Met the Easter Bunny. I feel bad to whoever was in that bunny suite. I was hot, hot, hot that morning. I bet he was dyin' inside (Serena, that was for you, haha). 


GIANT grasshopper we found on our way inside.



I gave Henry a haircut. I am getting better at it.
Cosette is the best big sister! She takes such good care of baby Raphael. 

His kisses are my favorite.

I am looking forward to June when they get a month off from school. I've already started planning everything we are going to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day