Tuesday was Mostly Smiles

Tuesday was a good day. That says a lot because it has not been to great lately. Henry busting his head last week really set a bad tone for the week. I am finally sleeping better. It has been months since I have slept well. I have felt so run down everyday, it's been hard to function. But Tuesday was good. I have been feeling better this week. Henry got three of his six stitches out. Cosette was sick so she stayed home from school Monday, but was better. She had her first field trip ever on Tuesday. She was so excited. Our cleaning lady came. I love her! Having a clean apartment for a few minutes is so so so so nice. It takes a lot of stress off because it is one less thing I have to do. And when I woke up and this was my view, I knew that it was going to be a good day.

Here are some photos from the day.
One of the sweetest boys there ever was.
Henry.....I love him. The kids will put Raphael's baby float on their heads and it is the funniest thing I have ever seen. 

So funny!


It's impossible to not be in water here. We are always at a splash pad or the pool. Henry is wearing the swim cap until he gets the rest of his stitches out. Cosette took this picture of him.

And Cosette took this picture of our pool. Our pool makes me so happy. It is huge and absolutely beautiful. Every time I look at it I feel so grateful that we live here. I love our apartment. 
He has been blowing lots of raspberries lately. And doing a lot of downward dog.

Ballet night! She loves Tuesdays. She is always glowing when I pick her up and shows me her special dance as we walk home.

I am grateful these days. Even though everyone was feeling a lot of emotions and I texted Lyndon in the middle of the day saying I could not take anymore emotions from anyone. It turned out to be good. There is always more good than bad, but getting through those rough spots during the day sometimes feels like moving mountains. Posting these pictures to remind me that God is good. My life is wonderful. I get to spend everyday with three of the best people in the world. And all good things in life are difficult. And that is okay. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day