Favorite Things

We had a Relief Society activity this week focusing on our favorite things. The RS presidency asked if I would put together a slide show with pictures of all the sisters in the ward. Everyone emailed me at least three pictures of themselves doing their favorite things. It was interesting to see what everyone sent me as their favorite thing. I put pictures of me at the Louvre in Paris because Paris is my favorite place on Earth, with my swim team after our Great Relay, and a picture of me and Lyndon at his law school graduation because he is my favorite. And I loved our time in law school.

We also played a game where everyone was supposed to bring their favorite Singapore item. We put them in bags and threw a ping pong ball and which ever bag it went into you got that item. I took mochi and jelly we got in Chinatown at Chinese New Year. The mango mochi is my favorite.

 I ended up getting my kid's favorite Singapore item, pandan bread and a dragon fruit. I have been needing to try one so here is our chance. It was a fun activity and nice to get out on my own for a little bit. The sisters in our ward here have been so wonderful and I am so grateful for them all. There is something about expat wards that brings you close together. I just wanted to share this because these women are important to me and I made a video. Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day