Flower Dome and Cloud Forest

I have mentioned before that Gardens by the Bay are a must to see in SG. The outdoor gardens are beautiful and then there are two domes, the flower dome and the cloud forest. Those you have to pay to get into them, but it is well worth it. The Flower Dome was having there tulip festival going on while Emily and Edward were visiting. I really wanted to go see it because after our experience seeing all the tulips in Keukenhof  I am in love with them. I thought that the exhibit had already closed, so it was a wonderful surprise that when we took E and E it was still going on. 












Hugs for Grandma.


I feel like I do not have many pictures with me and these three. I love this one. I look at it and think "Wow! I had three babies?!". It reminds me how grateful I am to have my little family. These kids are mine. Motherhood is.....a lot of things. I cannot think of one word to just describe it. It is just a beautiful mess. That's the best way I can think to convey it. So many wonderful things about it and then so many hard things. But I know this is what I am supposed to be doing at this time in my life. One of my NYC friends would say there is a time and a season for everything and this is my season of motherhood. 





















She makes a lot of interesting faces when we take pictures now. She makes me laugh.
My Henry.
They decided it was fun to wrap themselves up in my skirt. I am surprised we did not tumble to the ground. 
Singapore is the lion city.
The second dome is where the cloud forest is. We walked into this giant waterfall. 
And we were all staring at it like this in awe.
Dragon sculptures hiding everywhere!


It kept going up and up and up. It was an indoor rainforest. 
These two are the best buds. They are lucky to have each other. Brothers and sisters make automatic best friends which makes me have heart eyes. I am grateful they get a long so well. It's seriously always an adventure with these two. They are always making up games and playing pretend. I am glad I get to witness it all. 



There was a section of carnivorous flowers built from Legos. Leslie was really excited about it. She started telling Cosette about the different flowers and then Cosette got really excited about it. Then she continued to ask Leslie about all the different flowers in the forest. 
Sisters!


Edward was a good sport.
In the lion's mouth. It was a good outing. I am always worn out at the end of them. Home always seems so far away and somehow I manage to make it back. Then it's a rush to get the air con on and sometimes change because our clothes are soaked from sweating. But that is all apart from the experience. I am grateful we were able to share some of Singapore's beauty with our family. Gardens by the Bay is the number one check in point on Instagram.

Singapore is our home right now and it really feels like home to me. Asia is a lot to take in if you are not used to it and Singapore is very light Asia, as a friend put it. Basically I hope all of our visitors enjoyed their Singapore experience. I absolutely love it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day