School Time: Sports Day

The kid's school had sports day. It was a special event. School was held in the morning instead of the afternoon and all the classes participated. I ended up having to stay the whole time because parents were required to stay for Henry's class. It was fun to watch the kids interact with their classmates and play the games. I cheered them on and it was great. I even got to participate. Cosette volunteered me to do a race against another mom. Happy to say I won. And then I got to do a couple of races with Henry. Our team won which meant we got a medal! 







Have a bite?


Rapha got some playtime action as well. Henry has calls him "climber". Fitting don't ya think?

When henry got up here he said, "Mommy! I'm on top of the world!"
 I love the kids school. Their teachers are wonderful and they love going. The school does so many activities with the children. They take them on a lot of field trips and have special events like sports day. Cosette and Henry are learning so much it's incredible. The school here has been such a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World