Tennessee Video


My favorite things about this video are:
1. David doing Just Dance, please don't kill me for putting it in their bro. I love you.
2. Henry touching the snake, because he is so cautious about things like that. It's a big deal that he touched it.
3. The bears swimming in the water at Zoo Knoxville. So cool. Never have seen them do that before. Right next to the glass, next to our faces. Total awesomeness.
4. Bethany sticking her tongue out.
5. Eston breathing fire. When he told us he was going to do it Bethany and I told him if he was going to do it he better wear long pants, google, gloves, and a long sleeve shirt, haha. We love him.
6. And the song. I love the Darius Rucker's version of Wagon Wheel. Except Johnson City is east from the Cumberland Gap. 

Tennessee we love you! 

Comments

  1. I love this video! You guys had a wonderful time in Tennessee 😍 And I love the song too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We really enjoyed our time there. It would have only been better if Lyndon had been with us. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day