Australia Video!




I compiled a bunch of clips that all of us (Brooke, Lyndon, and me) took over the course of our trip to Sydney. This video makes my heart so happy. Seeing all the kids smiling, having fun, and getting along makes me so happy. I hope they forever remember this trip. I think that everyone can agree that cousins make the best friends. And seeing all the clips with Lyndon in them gives me butterflies. I am one lucky girl to have a handsome, intelligent man like him. I really wanted to make this trip happen and he supported me 100%. It was so great! Several of my life's bucket list items are checked off! It is like Christmas coming early for me. And having some good time with family. Grateful that we had them to show us around Sydney and spend time with us.

My favorite things about this video are:
1. The kid photo bombing us at the Jenolan Caves. Listen for it. He will never know that I was filming and not just taking a pic.
2. Raphael's smile on the cable car at the Taronga Zoo.
3. Cosette's monologue about the wallaby at the Fatherdale Wildlife Park.
4. The dragon and Super Grover kites at Bondi Beach.
5. Seeing a kangaroo and echinda in the wild!
6. All the stunning images of the Harbor Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
7. George smashing the cake in his face.
8. And pretty much everything. I think this is my favorite video we have made so far.

I can't stop playing it, mostly because of the song. "Can't stop the feeling....." I have been "dance, dance, dancing" around the apartment all week to it.

I published it to my youtube channel, but because of copy right issues the audio was muted. I instead published it to my vimeo account, so you can look at it there. I am hoping that the copy right issue will be resolved and the audio will be allowed on youtube. Anyway, hope you like it and book some tickets to Sydney.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day