Baby Steps

Raphael is walking! And has been doing so for about a month now. He was taking steps now and then, but really took off since we go back from Australia. Watching him toddle around is the cutest. He has moved quickly from walking to climbing and he is getting faster and faster, so I am sure running is right around the corner.

We go to the playground after school a lot. He has learned how to climb up the stairs and go down the big slides all by himself. It's a bit scary, but nice that he is becoming more independent. I still have to keep eyes on him at all times, and will for the rest of his life, but at least we have no more dirty knees. The crawling phase at the playground is harder than the walking one, in my opinion.

Here is a little film I made with some clips when we have been out lately and I have had the sense of mind to grab my phone and film him walking!



He is growing so quickly, he will be in nursery at the end of January! That is how crazy fast he is growing up. Grateful I get to spend everyday with this guy and witness all these changes. I take it for granted, and I need to remind myself how blessed/lucky I am to be a mom. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day