Henry is Three!

 September 17 my baby boy turned three. He is my child that challenges me most. He has taught me patience, long suffering (haha), what it means to truly love, learning to love through service, how to be very very flexible, when it's best to pick my battles, etc. He has really pushed me in so many ways. And I love this little boy more than words can express.

He is the funniest person I have ever met. He is so funny. He has me laughing about something every day. I love him so much.
This year has been a very intense year with him. He is all boy and has more energy than the energizer bunny. He loves fruit and veg. He eats carrots like candy. He loves chocolate ice cream. His favorite color is still orange. He loves going to the zoo. He asks to go just about everyday. He loves to go swimming in the little pool at our place. His favorite show is Wild Kratts. He loves motorcycles. He waves to all the motorcyclists whenever we cross the street. He is extremely curious and inquisitive. He loves BB-8. His favorite stuffed animal is his "pet lizard" named rocky. Paw Patrol is another favorite.

His birthday was not celebrated like I wanted it to be. I was so sick, which I feel like is a lame excuse, Lyndon had to go into work twice that day. He came back so we could go out and have some ice cream for Henry's birthday. It is a good things that he is only three. We did our best to make his day special and its been the birthday that goes on and on because we keep doing it in pieces. Ice cream on this day, cake on this day, oh here's a present on another day. It's been scattered just like my brain these days, but we have to celebrate our Mr. H.

  
Henry and some of his friends at his school birthday party.
His face right here reminds me how sweet and loving he is. Seriously the sweetest boy there ever was. 
Here is the proof that he is.

Happiest Birthday to you my dear sweet Henry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day