Family Pictures 2016

We got our 2016 family photos done this past week. We had them taken at Hort Park by the Kent Ridge Trail. Lovely little park with lots to do and see. I laughed when we got there because this park was the location of a not so great date Lyndon and I had, but now will be forever a place that I love because these pictures turned out so great. These people are mine, and my whole world. My entire life right now is devoted to raising these strong, independent, curious spirits. They have taught me so much. My life would be so empty without them. 

Henry's face in this one was too good not to share.






She is going to do amazing things. 





My best gal pal right here.






This is how most pictures when down. Lots of tears, frowns, and looking at everything but the camera. 


Lyndon finally realized how high he throws the kids, and why I used to freak out inside, and why Henry does not like being thrown up in the air.  




Normal expression.






Jazz hands!


Tossing to key trick kind of works.






This is how it was trying to get a picture of the three kids. Plop them down, and run before they move. 





My boys.

Henry in this photo! I love his little expression. 






And they are done. I am done! We all are done!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day