More Thailand Photos!

Because when you go to a place like this, you can never have too many photos. Phuket will be a place I treasure forever. This trip was nothing exciting. It was so quick and we did not get to do much, but it was so incredibly beautiful! I will never forget how awestruck I was the whole time at how incredible this place is. I had the best time with my honey. We had barely seen each other before the trip. Sunday was our only day where we really got to spend some time together. The hike we took in the National Park is something I hold dear. Lyndon found the Gibbon sanctuary on the map and told our cab driver to go there instead of the temple. He knows me so well. It was so beautiful. Just spending time with him was the best. I highly recommend couple trips to everyone. Lyndon you are my favorite, forever and ever. 






Climbed up these rocks for....

this! Which is nothing spectacular, but makes for a good picture, right?






Glutinous rice beat flavored balls with a piece of raw sugar inside and rolled in freshly scraped coconut. Super delicious!

Learning how to make some local delights. 

Shrine to the King of Thailand. Most beloved King there ever was.


The resort we stayed at was lovely! If I ever have a house I want to style it like this place. The colors, the furniture! Love, love, love it!



He survived the company survivor game, and his team won! He is the champion my friend....

Lunch with this view.
Baby Gibbons!





My favorite picture from the trip. So happy to be with my honey!

And happy to be home with these cuties. Red lipstick for all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day