Christmas Video!


Happy Holidays! I finished our Christmas video. It's our last Christmas in Singapore, which is really bitter sweet for me. It did not feel a lot like Christmas with the weather, but I love this place so much. I will forever treasure all the memories we have made here. 

Favorite parts of this video mostly include Henry, he is so funny. When we were decorating for Christmas and he put the stockings on his feet without any prompting made me laugh so hard. Cosette making snow angels and rocking around the Christmas tree. Raphael and his sweet smile when Lyndon is spinning around with him makes me smile so big. 

Hope this video can put a smile on your face and help you get over the after holiday blues. Merry Christmas/Happy New Year/ Happy Holidays from SG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day