KL Video!

Made a video about it. You can laugh at me all you want. I am not a videographer, just documenting things for myself, and family.

Still reeling from this experience. I know that it might sounds silly, but it was so empowering doing this solo excursion. I know it was just a layover and I did not spend days there by myself, but I still went out and did it. I am just proud of myself for taking advantage of this experience which turned into something really empowering for me.

Looks like we will not make it back to KL (insert crying emoji face) before we leave SG. That makes this excursion extra special, because if I had not gone during my layover I would have not made it there.

It was real KL. Loved every minute I spent there.

Read more about the outing here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World