School Time: Valentine's Day

 I am the luckiest mom, because I got to do Valentine's Day crafts with the kid's at their school this year. And I am the luckiest because their school is the best. Their teachers and I were thinking the same, because when I asked if I could do something for Valentine's Day they said that they were just going to ask me if I was available. It worked out great. I spent one hour in Cosette's class making Valentines and candy roses, and one hour with Henry's class making Valentines. It was a lot of stickers, glitter, and fun! 

Cosette's class is at such a fun age. They are able to do a lot more on their own, and as you can see their Valentine's turned out so great. The candy roses were a little bit more difficult, and I had to spend most of my time helping the children, but they were so excited to give them to their mummies. I got a lot of sweet texts from the moms at school saying how excited their kids were to give them their crafts, and how nice they turned out. It's such a wonderful group of kids and moms that Cosette has in her class. I really enjoy getting to spend time with the children. It is the same group of kids from last year and the same teacher, so we have gotten to know each other pretty well. It is a really friendly environment and the kids know who I am, mostly from meeting up at the playground at school. I am so grateful for this amazing group of kids. 










So excited to give them to their mummies, and hoping that they share with them.

A completed bouquet. 

Cosette, Henry, and Raphael helped me make some cookies to put into the goodies bags the day before. The treats were a success. I love these kids. Wish they could just go to school together forever.

 Next I had to jog (literally) over to Henry's class to do Valentine's with them. They are the sweetest group of little kids. Henry kept calling me mommy, and one of his classmates kept referring to me as mommy. And even asked for a kiss when I had kissed Henry on the head (I can't help myself. My kids are lips magnets). They are still little and needed a lot of assistance, especially with the glue and scissors. Glue was everywhere!



The cutest N2 class in all of Singapore! These kids are the sweetest, and all gave me hugs afterwards. 

I love that I am able to volunteer so much in their classrooms. I had the most and the cutest Valentines I will ever have in my life. Happy Valentine's Day folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Saint Patrick's Day