Japan Sister Video!

Yeah, so I have taken my time getting this video done. But better late than never. I am just one of those people where I start a project, and I finish it. It makes me feel accomplished to reach my "goals" or finish projects. 

Anyway, Japan again amazing. I noticed when I was putting all the clips in every time I talk I say, "here we are at". Bear with me on that one. I am laughing at myself for that. But really Japan is amazing. Ellen and I had such an incredible trip and it has really strengthened our relationship, not that it needed it. It was nice doing something together. Hopefully we can make sister trips a tradition and include all our wonderful sisters. We got to experience so many once in a lifetime things. Glad it was with Ellen. 

Enjoy the vlog. It is the longest video I have done, but it is jam packed with our week of traveling. Hopefully it keeps you interested. The music is piano compilations from Kiki's Delivery Service, and My Neighbor Totoro. I am so Studio Ghibli obsessed, especially with Totoro. 

Japan is incredible and sisters are the best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day