India VLOG is on the BLOG



India video is up! The more I make the videos the more I love making each one. This one was especially fun to do. Our trip was just incredible. I will be honest and say the best part was going sans kids. We both love them, but it was so nice to have some extended time alone together. It reminded us of why we got married. We gotta rekindle the romance over here, haha. No, the everyday tasks just make things a little blah, and it was really nice to go away just the two of us. Just me and you (Lyndon)! I highly recommend to every couple to do that sometime. 

This VLOG shows our trip to India. We visited Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. I still need to post about Jaipur. It was my favorite place we visited. Saving the best for last. Like I said, it was so fun going just the two of us. This video will let you experience the spice market in New Delhi, the Taj Mahal in Agra, and the Amber Fort and Palace in Jaipur, just the name a few places. 

I hope that it motivates you to get out and see the world. Even if it just traveling somewhere different in the country or state you live in. Lyndon has turned me into a travel junkie, or maybe it is just city living (there is always something to do and see). I have become very passionate about getting out and exploring not just new places, but even my own neighborhood. Traveling opens and broadens your mind so much. The experiences and insights you gain from it change your perspective on so much. The more I see and experience the world, the more it strengthens my testimony that God loves each and everyone of us, that he created this beautiful world for us to live in. And that we are all his children and he loves us. We might not all have the same opportunities, but from my travels I have seen people happy everywhere I go. Another humbling testimony that sometimes less is more and to focus on what is important in this life. The world is a beautiful and incredible place. The more I see of it the more I love it and want everyone to be able to experience seeing it. 

India was a life bucket list item, and I am so glad/grateful/happy that we made this trip happen. Anyone who wants to experience incredible India really needs to. It's an amazing place. We used Melissa Tours and Travels and without them our trip would definitely not been the great trip it was. 

Till next time India. There were so many things we did not get to experience that we have to go back. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day