School Time: Mother's Day Tea

Cosette's class had a Mother's Day tea at the school the Friday before Mother's Day. All the mommys were invited for coffe, tea, and plain water. I love that there was an option for plain water, because it was not just water it was plain water. I think there is big difference there. When Cosette asked me what I wanted to drink I told her plain water. She said "I knew you would choose that". It made me laugh because she knows me well.

The purpose other than celebrating the mommys, was for the children to have an opportunity to serve those who serve them everyday. The school does such a good job at teaching the children different attributes. 

Cosette was excited for the tea. She kept reminding me to be there at 8:30 am the days leading up to it. It's like I am always late or something, haha. Mom time is a real thing. But I did make it on time, dressed, make up, hair done. 

The children came out with drinks and biscuits for us to enjoy. They also sang a couple of songs, one in Chinese and one in English.  
Passing out tea cake, aka London rolls. I love her pigtails. 

Blurry pic of us moms. US, Vietnam, India, and Malaysia all relocated to Singapore in this pic here. 

My special book mark. 

Had to make a little video of their performance. 


 K2 Gymnast and all their moms. This is kind of our second family. Us moms have a group text we chat on pretty frequently. I feel like we do a decent job of looking out for each other. We come from all different backgrounds, like so many different backgrounds, but we have our children in common. It is beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day