Christmas Lights

One thing I loved during the Christmas season growing up was getting in the car and driving around and seeing all the Christmas lights around town. We do have that in NYC, but we missed out on it. Lucky us, we got to see some while in Tennessee. I have learned that if you do no get to do something at a certain time, it will happen later in some other way. This is an example of one of those times.

It was freezing. Cosette helped keep us warm by playing tag around the park. It was me and her that tagged along with my family. Pa treated her to a s'mores kit, lucky girl.  Pictures of the lights, and a fun memory we made with family.


Reminded me of ice skating in NYC. Cannot wait to do that. 

Santa playing sports were my favorite.

You know you are in the south when Santa is driving a John Deer.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World