Meet the Kreitleins!



My sister, Ellen, got married this summer to her honey, Karl. They got married in the Nashville, Tennessee Temple on a perfect summer day. Ellen looked like a princess, and Karl was smiling ear to ear the whole day. 

Ellen and Karl started "talking"while she was visiting me in Singapore over Christmas in 2016. She gave me updates at how things were progressing. My favorite was the week they got engaged. Earlier in the week she said that she thought he was going to propose. The night he did, she face timed me, and we picked out what she should wear so she would look fabulous, like she always does. She called me later that night with the good news. I am glad I got to be apart of their love journey. 




I am crying tears of joy right now, because our Grandmother was able to be there. 


The Barron clan. 










The Dunn clan. 















Girl cousins!



I love my sisters. I am blessed to have three! 


All the sibs together for more than a few hours! It's a miracle. 


Cosette, I love you!


Tradition! We have taken a sister picture like this at all our weddings. 






I love this sweet picture so much. 





Lot's of musical talent in the family. David, Aunt Sabrena, Uncle Keith, and cousin Emily all sang. 




I killed my toast at the reception, per my cousin. I ran it by everyone at the house during the week to make sure it had enough cheese, hehe. 

I have to put that this is Ellen and Karl, because.....

...this is Ellen and Dad, and if you look quickly you might not notice the difference. 


These two were the cutest dance partners the entire night. i love it when my kids are friends with my friend's kids. 





Ellen had the best friends/ These guys have been friends since middle school, I think. I know for sure high school. And Rapha photo bombing in the back. 




Slide to the left. Slide to right. Take it back now ya'll. 


Ruby, the party animal. 



The traditional congo line to Sister Sledge, "We are family". A Barron family tradition we do at every family wedding. It is the best! Everyone joins in. I love it!


Henry's first time doing it!



Heading off to their happily ever after.

All photos done by Tara Kneiser.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day