Central Park: Conservatory Garden

I love Central Park! We live so close to it I need to take advantage of it more. Last week Cosette and I took a little adventure to the Conservatory Garden on the East Side of Central Park. 

 

The garden is divided into three smaller gardens featuring the French, Italian, and English garden styles. I cannot decide which style I like best. I am biased after living in England to be more inclined toward the English style but the French and Italian styles still both nice aspects to them. The tulips were in full bloom and stunning! 


Sadly Cosette did not enjoy the gardens as much as I did. She is teething and therefore a bit grumpy sometimes.

  


The French garden is the first garden we entered in. It is still structured like the Italian garden but not as much. There was a ring of pink, red, and purple tulips surrounding a fountain in the middle. It was lovely. Coco is posing so happily. 


Lilac bushes separated the French and Italian gardens. 


My favorite were the tree covered walk ways in between the gradens. It gives it such a romantic feel peaceful feel. It reminded me of the Secret Garden. 



View of the Italian garden.



Cosette by the fountain featured in the English garden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Chocolat, Chocolat: A Brief Guide on the Art of Chocolate Tasting