The Force is Strong in Singapore

Like everyone else in the world, we were really excited for the new Star Wars movie. Like so excited. We tried to watch the first six before number seven came out. We got through one and two. Lyndon's work keeps hims busy so it was not possible to finish them all. We will watch the rest. We have added it to our list of new year's resolution.

I remember that one of the first things that I learned about Lyndon when we were dating is that Star Wars is his favorite movie. The second one is his favorite. We have watched that one so many times I cannot even count. 

Vivo City mall had a massive Star Wars display up. It was pretty incredible. Lyndon was running around in looking at everything. It was a mini Star Wars expo really. There were all sorts of different Star Wars paraphernalia and it was a Star Wars lover paradise. Seeing Han Solo in carbonate was pretty cool. It was all cool.
This display was made entirely of Legos. Lyndon's two favorite things, Legos and Star Wars.

The funniest picture of my girl trying to copy the storm trooper pose. She keeps getting funnier and funnier. 




We have Star Wars cookie cutters so we had to use them. We invited some friends over and had a lot of fun decorating Darth Vader's face.

Sprinkles galore!
Shameless selfie. I've never done one before, but I wanted to document the effort I made for going to see this movie. Princess Leia buns, and Boba Fett shirt. And I grabbed one of the kid's light sabers and put it in my purse because I was not nerdy enough. 


Lyndon made it to the movie in the nick of time. We went to the late show because we thought it would work out better with his work schedule. We went to the ten o'clock showing, but it did not start till 10:20 and that is when Lyndon plopped next to me in the theatre. I don't think anything was going to stop him. Have I mentioned he loves Star Wars? We were both kind of skeptical, but Disney did not disappoint us. BB-8 cutest robot. Not sure if that is what they were intending that. May the force be with you all and go see the movie pronto!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day