Happy Go Lucky

Leslie, Ruby, and I went to the most fun pop up exhibit I have ever been to. Sunny Hues has a pop up in Soho right now called Happy Go Lucky Exhibit. It was so much fun! The rooms were incredible, especially the palace of diamonds room. We let loose, took fun photos, and enjoyed our complementary Italian ice at the end. Sunny Hues did an incredible job designing rooms that are from a dream world. I cannot decide if I like the palace of diamonds, pretending to be a mermaid on the pink beach, or playing with brightly colored balloons the best. 

I have not had ridiculous fun like this in a long time. Enjoy all my awkward faces and peace signs. Reconnecting with my inner weirdo was a blast. 


Me and my girl, Ruby. We are both named after my Ma. I'm Christine, and Ruby is Ruby Christine. Love that we both share Ma's name. 

The palace of diamonds was amazing! I have a lot of photos below, because one cannot do it justice. 













Loving this yellow wall.
Glad to be part of your world, sis.






She really should be a model.

She's a doll, and I really want pink glitter carpet. 




Way too much Fun!


ET pose. Not that I can blend into balloons, like he can blend in with the stuffed animals. 

Paint the rainbow, or in this case Ruby. 




Eat the pepper! Family inside joke. 

Shoes or duck? That is not a fair question. The answer is, always shoes. Always shoes.




Blurry jumping photo for your pleasure. There is something about getting both feet off the ground that boosts your happiness.
 
I also want a pineapple wall in our new place. I eat the stuff almost everyday. It's a pineapple a day, that keeps the doctor away, right?

After we went through our photos, there was like a 100 plus that we took here. It was so much fun. I have done some pop ups, but noting like this. Glad Leslie was game for going with me. A unique New York experience to add to the books. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day