Eston and Hannah Tennessee Reception

My little (big) brother, Eston, got married this summer! All I can think is what? Where has the time gone? I am happy it has gone to this stage of his life. His beautiful bride, and my new sister (!!!!!) Hannah had a lovely reception in Tennessee a week before their wedding in Kansas City, MO. They are living in Hawaii, so it made sense to make their way back home from the most easterly spot. I was only one from my little Plothow family to go down for the reception. Grateful for those who helped me make it happen. I got to see a lot of family (especially cousins) I do not get to see that often. I loved catching up with all of them, and my favorite (and only) niece, Ruby! She calls me Aunt Mommy, and I absolutely love it!! Best part meeting my lovely new sister, Hannah, and her family. Eston picked the best one out there. Hannah, I love you! And Eston, I guess I love you too, haha. Eston is my sibling twin as you will see from the photos below. In Eston Dunn fashion it was a party. Bluegrass band, cake buffet, dancing, it was a good time. 



I love that Eston is holding the bouquet in the photo. He is a real man.

The new and improved American Gothic. 
This photo is my favorite! I absolutely adore it. So dreamy and romantic. 







We are family! All with big personalities, lol.



Eston and his sisters! We love you so much. 


Me and my best friends. I am lucky I get to call them sisters too. 








I love us. 

Sibling twins. 
Actual twins. 








The incredible Tara Kneiser took these photos. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day