Henry's Blessing


We blessed Henry last Sunday. It was a last minute thing. My Momma was in town helping us out and that weekend my Dad happened to be visiting my sister at school in Pennsylvania. They decided to come into the city and see Baby Henry. So we thought why not? That was the only time any family would be in town on a Sunday who could be in the blessing circle. My Mom and I ran around the city looking for blessing outfits or anything that was white and not frilly. We did not have much time at all and had to settle with what was available. My Momma did crochet him a lovely white blanket for his blessing so he was able to have that. Lyndon gave Henry his blessing with my Dad and other friends in the circle. The blessing was beautiful. Henry is one lucky kid.

Little smile. He must be having a good dream. 
The whole gang. Lyndon and I were both very happy to have family in town that day. Cosette especially enjoyed time with Grandpa. They read several books together. 

Me and my boy. I love this kid. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day