Boys Four Generation Photo Session

While in Utah we got the boys together and took a four generation photo. I have taken a couple with my Momma, Grandma, and Cosette and they are so nice to have (picture here). I really wanted H to have one with his Dad, Grandpa, and Great Grandpa whose middle name by the way is Henry as well. I hope that my kids will see these pictures as they go throughout their lives and know that they have met their great grandparents and grandparents. My relationship with my grandparents is very special to me and I hope that my kids can have wonderful relationship with theirs. Grandparents are the best!
On the left Great Grandpa Roger, Grandpa Phil, Daddy, and Henry. Henry I hope you know that you are so loved. So, so, so, so, loved.
While at the studio we got some of the kids together. It's their first real photo session as siblings. My heart is melting.
And then this happened in several pictures. Really, what in the world Cosette? I guess Henry's ear is yummy? I don't know. It was pretty funny. Just so you know, she did not actually bite him.
And we got a nice one with Grandma Emily and Grandpa Phil. Babies you are so loved!
We have not gotten any pictures of Henry since he was born. I had a special deal when Cosette was little and was able to get her photo taken once a month so we have tons of her, but none of this little fella. That is going to change really fast. We have to document his babyhood. I love this picture of him because it really illustrates his sweetness. He is the sweetest little boy. Henry you are so loved! You and Cosette own my heart.
We got a few family photos. I love Lyndon's long hair, especially when he styles it. If he does not style it he has big Albert Einstein hair. It is HUGE! Cosette's little smile cracks me up. That illustrates her little personality. She has a big, beautiful, bright one.
And one to hang on our wall. These kiddos grow up and change so quickly that I think it is necessary to take family photos often to document each stage of the their lives. This stage I guess would call our nomadic existence or Daddy has long hair, haha. These photos also help remind me how lucky I am to have my little family. They are so precious to me. My heart is so full with love for them. I don't think this kind of love it can be understood until you have a family of your own. I certainly did not understand it until Cosette was born (best day of my life was becoming a mother). It might be different for other people, but this is how it is for me. Lyndon, Cosette, and Henry there are not enough words in the universe to describe how much I love you. I hope you all know that you are very loved by me. I love you three to the moon and back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day