Graduation and Cronuts


Lyndon graduated on a rainy spring day, which did not reflect the atmosphere of the event at all. We were so excited to see our Daddy graduate! I'll admit it, I cried. Not sobbing, but I did cry. The atmosphere and pomp and circumstance got the better of my emotions. Law school was not as difficult as we had been told. I can't speak for Lyndon, but I really enjoyed our experience at Columbia. Lyndon will tell you he is very happy to be done.

Cosette had to try on Daddy's "funny hat". 
My handsome hubs.
I took my Lyndon's mamma, Emily, to go try a cronut. She loved it!
Two of the sweetest girls in the city.


The good stuff. The wait was definitely worth it. That month's flavor: Lemon Blueberry Verbena with a Greek Yogurt Ganache filling. 

And after seeing all of the other goodies there I want to go back and try something different.
Here is a little clip of Lyndon walking. There were two massive tents set up on Columbia College's campus for graduation. The graduates sat all together in one and the family and friends sat in another one right next to it. The ceremony was played for the friends and family on giant TV screens. Lyndon wanted to walk with the kids. It was really sweet, as you can see in the clip. My heart melted a million times. 

Congratulations Lyndon! We are so proud of all that you have accomplished!

xoxoxo Christine, Cosette, and Henry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day