Mother's Day


This sweet little face is what I woke up to last year on Mother's Day. I did not think that I would love being a momma as much as I do. Yes, it is hard, but it brings so much joy and fulfillment to my life. I have never been this happy and fulfilled as a person.

This year I woke up filled with so much joy and feeling so happy. People here in New York are so nice on Mother's Day. I had several people wish me a Happy Mother's Day on our way to church. It made me feel so happy that others recognize the importance and hard work it is being a momma and proud to be a mother. I really appreciate those people. I appreciate all those other mommas/women out there who have influence me through out my life, especially my Momma, mother-in-law, Grandmothers, sister-in-law, aunts, cousins. You ladies are wonderful!

Most of all I appreciate Lyndon for helping me be the best I can be, especially as a momma. And Cosette. She is the reason for all my joy and fulfillment. I love her. She is my little fluffy muffin head. I am so blessed to be her momma. There is else in the world I could hope be.


Happy Mother's Day!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day