Easter Festivities

The week leading up to Easter we participated in the usual Easter festivities. We colored eggs, went on an Easter egg hunt. Nothing grand, but we have lots of pictures to share.
Henry's frist time dying Easter eggs.
Cosete was so excited to color Easter eggs. She had been asking for day and days to color them. 
The kiddos with their Papa. They hardly get to see him so it was super exciting to have him all to ourselves for one day.




Getting ready to hunt some eggs.
Henry's age group went first and he had such  a blast collecting the eggs. 

Cosette and friend. She like collecting the eggs that were shaped liked popsicles and cupcakes. Before the hunt started she told me that she was going to find a pink egg. She accomplished that mission several times. We came home with several pink eggs. 
My favorite picture from the outing. She came "doubly" prepared. 
My babies and their baskets.


We had friends over for Easter dinner and enjoyed this delicious beauty. I have been wanting to make a berry tart for years and finally bought the tart pan and made one! 


Family home evening that week we acted out the first Easter. Cosette was Mary Magdalena and Henry was Jesus. Afterwards Cosette begged to hear more Jesus stories. We will probably be acting out more Jesus stories at FHE from now on. I'm glad
Happy Easter from these two kids!

I am so grateful for this time of year because of spring and getting to celebrate the Savior's sacrifice for us. Because he lives I get to have a wonderful life with my amazing babies and hubby. I love them so much.
Happy Easter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day