Miracles do Happen

One of the biggest surprises and miracles from heaven happened. Tuesday morning I was woken up by a phone call from my sister who lives in Seattle. I called her over the weekend making plans to possibly stay with her for a few days when I fly back to the States at the end of May. She called me and said that she was coming to Singapore and she was getting in on Wednesday, the next day! She said that she felt strongly that she needed to come and certain events had transpired for her to be able to hop on a plane like she did. It was probably the surprise of my life and a testimony to our little family that miracles do happen. Heavenly Father is mindful of us no matter how it seems sometimes. And I need to remember that because sometimes it seems pretty bleak. He is preparing a way we just do not know it. Once again I need to remember that. My health has not been good and we have been praying for a solution. One of the solutions we came up with was for me and the kids to go back to the States for their school break in June. Then Leslie came to our rescue! I am so grateful for her. I just felt like crying when she said she was coming. And I had to keep myself from crying when we picked her up from the airport. I love you sis! I am grateful for your kind heart and willingness to literally drop everything and come to my aid. I do not think I can express how grateful I am. If there was anytime to use the hashtag blessed this would be it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day