Schools out for the Summer!


Schools out for forever! Not, but we like that song in our house.

The end of the school year is bitter sweet for me. I like the kids classes, the friends they’ve made, and I’m not ready to move on. It’s another mark on their growing up map. I’m glad to see how much intellectually they are progressing, but the days keep going faster and faster. I will blink my eyes and it will be the end of the school next year. Time slow down! Let me have this period in my kids lives go slow. That is what summer is for. Playing hard, living it up in the sun, and making memories together.

The last day of school was a half day. We picked up the big kids said our goodbyes to their teachers and friends, wishing everyone a good summer.

That afternoon we went to see Incredibles 2 with some friends. I recently discovered the movie theatre by our place has $5 movies on Tuesdays! It is also the theatre with reclining seats! Double bonus. We packed popcorn and m&ms, our go to movie snack. I had all the kids in my row. It was really fun. The movie was awesome! And watching the kids reactions were hilarious.






The girls in this photo, haha. It's too funny.

Row full of kids! 

Rapha owning the reclining seat.
I feel like we are kicking off summer right.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day