Seven and Three!


It’s birthday week at our house! It’s the most wonderful time of the year, because I get to celebrate my babies, their growth, and reminisce their birth’s. Their birth dates are hands down the best days of my life.


We celebrated Cosette with a dinosaur lemon cake inspired by Momofoku Milkbar’s Birthday Cake. This girl loves lemon. My mother has taught me all sorts of tips for cake baking a frosting. Her lemon frosting is to die for. Thanks to all her knowledge, Cosette's cake was delicioso.  

Cosette is into dinosaurs right now. Her favorite is a Microraptor. I found a Microraptor figurine, and got it for the cake topper. She was so happy. Later she said to herself out loud, "best birthday ever". Mama win for me! We kept it small with a set of our close friends and cousins. So it turned out to be a big group of people. Big family problems, haha. She was spoiled with gifts and love by everyone who was there. Everyone's favorite gift is the giant dinosaur head. We have all tried it on, taken selfies, and chased each other around, kids and adults alike. 

At seven Cosette loves gymnastics, art, dinosaurs, chess, learning, and reading. She is learning how to roller blade and has inherited my brother's two wheeled scooter she is enjoying. She wants to be a paleontologist when she grows up, and has already requested more dinosaur shirts. She is one of my best friends and I love going on girly days with her. 

Rapha's birthday celebration was all about the PJ Masks. He is obsessed with the character "Gecko", and loves green because of him. 

He wanted a vanilla PJ Mask cake. We made cupcakes, and had the kids decorate them. I scored, and found a PJ Mask cup cake kit! I bought the frosting PJ Mask colors. Easiest birthday cake ever. Rapha was so excited about Gecko. The kids loved decorating the cupcakes, and eating the ones they made. I highly recommend this birthday activity. He was so cute, and sang "Happy Birthday" to himself with the rest of us. Him blowing out his candle was so cute. I love my brown baby. His favorite gift is his green skate board he has been asking for since forever. 

Rapha at three loves PJ Masks, Octanauts, the color green, scootering, reading books (his favorites are The Gruffalo and Elmer), singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, animals, swimming, going to the playground, playing with his friends, and going to nursery at church. He is my buddy while the big kids are gone. He is happy to spend as much time with me as he can.





Happiest Birthdays to my buddies. I love you so much. Incredibly glad to prep and celebrate your birthdays this week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day