Tennessee Aquarium Video!

Last week we went to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga. It is a drive to get down there, so we do not go very often. The last time I went I was nine months pregnant with Cosette, and now she is six!  

I love this aquarium. it's huge! There are so many interesting exhibits that feature a lot of the wildlife in Tennessee. It is really cool to see everything that is living in your backyard and more. My favorite exhibit is Nickajack lake. The exhibit makes it look just like a real lake. There are tree roots coming down in the water, a boat above, and all the fish swimming around. The Paddlefish are especially interesting. I also love seeing the otters, alligators, there dark room with huge tanks with giant fish. Rivers of the World exhibit is really interesting too. Just spend as much time there as you can. All of it is amazing!

It seems like only a few years ago, but it's probably been a decade, they added a ocean building. (Yes, they river and ocean exhibits are in two different buildings next to each other). There you can pet stingrays, see penguins, go into a underwater cove and see sharks, and then see tons of beautiful jellyfish. Have I said it is all amazing? 

This place is a gem. I am so grateful that there are places that preserve our natural wildlife and teach us about them. 

This video is extra special to me because of the song. It is Have it All by Jason Moraz. The lyrics epitomize what I want for my kids. I wish for them to have everything good that life has to offer. This song wishes for them to be successful. 

I love you babies. I am so glad I got to share this day with you.  

Here's to the hearts that you're gonna break
Here's to the lives that you're gonna change
Here's to the infinite possible ways to love you
I want you to have it
Here's to the good times we're gonna have
You don’t need money, you got a free pass
Here's to the fact that I'll be sad without you
I want you to have it all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day