Washington Video!


We spent a little while in Washington State with my sister and her hubs before we flew to Tennessee for the summer. We had the best time! We spent our time in the Seattle area. We went to visit last year and I never thought that we would make it back while they are there. It's really fun to go back and visit places that you enjoyed because you can enjoy your favorites and go see some new things. I want to go back already. Pike's Place is calling to my stomach. So much good food there. It was really cold for the end of May. I had packed really light and only summer clothes because it's summer here in the States, so we were a little chilly. Okay, so I was the only one who was cold. Somehow kids do not seem to get cold. My kids just keep moving and never stop so I guess that is how they stay warm. Enjoy the video about our time there. Miss you so much Leslie, Sam, and Zamp the Dog. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day