These Two


I have to write a post praising my babies because they have been so wonderful with all the change that has been going these past few months. 

Oh these two kids. They make me laugh and cry and everything in between. Going from one to two kids was a lot easier adjustment than I thought it would be. Once Henry is mobile I might be saying something different, but as of right now it is smoothish sailing. Getting ready in the morning is a little bit more difficult, but we still make it out the door. I am so blessed to get to spend all my time with them. Especially now that we are in Paris and we live in a studio apartment there is no separating us.

Cosette has gone through the most adjustments because she became a big sister on top of all the traveling. She is a sweet heart. Last night she had been a little difficult. While I was nursing Henry, she came over and told me that she was sorry. She gave me a big hug and kiss. It made me so happy. I could feel all this love pouring out from her sweet self. Toddlers can be difficult at times, but I am happy she is my toddler. 
 
Cosette likes to read to Henry. I have found them on more than one occasion reading together. Henry has become very alert and pays attention to everything his big sister says. 

She has taken up with Henry well. Lyndon will ask her "whom do I love"? She will answer him and say "Mommy, Cosette, and HENRY!" At first Henry did not really know what to think of Cosette. She poked and prodded him so I think he was happy when she left him alone. Now he adores his big sisters. He smiles when he sees her and laughs when she does something funny. They are going to be good friends. 
Cosette is sitting still long enough to let me do her hair! Part of it is because she thinks she looks like a princess when I do it up. This up do and French braids are the only things I have managed besides her pony tail.
She is my little helper. Here she is pushing Henry around NYC before we left all by herself.

We are so lucky to be their parents. I love them to pieces!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day