My Cousin's Wedding

Back tracking again to our time in Tennessee to the whole resaon we went, my beautiful cousin's wedding.  


They got married in the LDS Nashville, Tennessee temple. It really was the perfect day for a wedding. Thank you humidity for not being too overbearing.   

She is a few years older than me but we have been close since high school running cross country together and spent a lot of time together at BYU. She is a wonderful person and I was so excited that we were able to make it for her wedding. (We barely made it! We got back to the US the day before!)


Cosette stayed at home with Lyndon, so I got some lovin' from another cousin's baby, Scarlett. Scarlett is three days younger than Cosette and shares the same birthday with me!

The reception was done in traditional Barron glory. The entire family came out on to the dance floor and boogied to "We are Family". The DJ dedicated a song to my Just Dance loving brother who got out there and showed us how it was done. Needless to say it was a party.  



Here is her beautiful cake made by my talented Mother.
Cosette sure enjoyed it.


Thanks Grandma!


 Congratulations to my beautiful cousin and her handsom new husband!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day